The PTA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (Tax I.D. #33-0842668) formed in 1999 for the purpose of raising funds to support the quality education at Eastbluff Elementary School. We are a Unit of the National PTA (ID # 00147459) and the California State PTA (ID#5413) in the Harbor Council, Fourth District. Information about the California PTA can be found here. We are guided by an all-volunteer group of parents, faculty and staff.
Eastbluff PTA provides funding for school programs and activities that would otherwise not be available to Eastbluff students. Current programs include:
- Computer Lab/Stem Teacher
- Art Teacher
- Primary P.E. Teacher
- Technology Support to Learning: LEXIA, Freckle and Accelerated Reading
- S.T.E.A.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math) Instruction & Supplies Including for the Steam Fair
- Social Studies Walk Thru Assemblies
- John Wooden Structured Character/Positive Schoolwide System
- Learning Garden
- Supplemental Classroom Supplies
- Red Ribbon Week
- Promotion week activities and Sixth Grade Play Support
- Battle of the Books Literature Competition Support
- Robotics Team Supplies and Support
- Fast Feet Running Club Support
and many others…..
In addition to these programs, we also supply many volunteer hours of time to support our children in their classrooms.
To support these programs we have several Fundraising opportunities that occur during the year. These include:
- To The Top Capital Campaign
- Eastbluff Spirit Wear–including Hats, Hoodies, and More!
- Family Dance Night
- Percent Purchase Plans – Community supports include:
- PTA Membership Fees
- Ad Revenue from Yearbook and Directory
- Book Fair
- Spring Gala Fundraiser
- Legacy Tile Wall